Look to us for a complete range of qualified and nonqualified retirement plan solutions.
As one of America’s leading, full-service, independent providers of retirement plan services, we can help you create a personalized program – from across the spectrum of retirement savings possibilities – based on your specific needs and objectives.
We have significant expertise with both Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution plans, and we can help you use them – individually or in tandem – to create optimum solutions.
Rather than off-the-shelf solutions, Kidder consultants work directly with you and your advisors to develop tailored solutions that help:
- maximize benefits to owners;
- recognize the value of key employees;
- provide varying contribution and allocation formulas for different groups of employees;
- reduce costs for all plan participants;
- better manage tax opportunities;
- certify adequate funding of your pension plan; and
- optimize the retirement readiness and financial outcomes of your employee participants.
Kidder can be your one-stop resource for plan design, administration and documentation, due diligence and communication. In addition, we can help you satisfy your fiduciary responsibilities by providing tools and processes for selecting appropriate plan vendors and benchmarking plan performance.
Once we understand your unique needs, objectives and budget, we can create a single plan – or combination of plans – to match your specific requirements and expectations. The response we usually hear is, “I didn’t know you could do that!”